KYC specialist / Account manager
EXANTE is an international investment company that aims to give its clients access to a broad range of financial instruments and markets.
We develop IT products in Financial sector since 2011.
Now we're looking to recruit an KYC specialist / Account manager on a full time, permanent basis to join the existing international team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review applications for on-boarding new clients, according to KYC procedures and guidelines;
- Instruct the relevant Company department to request missing/incorrect/expired documentation from clients;
- Liaise with the relevant Company department for arranging the timely receipt of client documentation;
- Liaise with the relevant Company department for processing deposits and withdrawals of client funds;
- Identify suspicious documents or activities and report them to the Head of the AML /Compliance;
- Check clients through independent third party electronic verification platforms (e.g. World Check);
- Maintain accurate and complete client records (KYC, Questionnaire) of existing clients;
- Communication with clients if needed within Due diligence process;
- Staff training;
* Clients' transactions monitoring
- University degree/diploma in Finance, Economics, Business or similar will be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Russian. Knowledge of any other language will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail and procedures;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines;
- Team Player;
- Experience in a similar position and especially in the Investment industry;
- ACAMS certificate.
- A chance to work in a leading international financial company that has offices all around the world;
- Multicultural working environment where personal initiative is both appreciated and rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Extra medical insurance after probation period;
- Free lunch and snacks in office.