EXANTE — an international investment company, which develops unique market tools for the financial markets. We create our own projects that cross between IT and finance.
Our project is a professional high-end computing device with built-in support of multiple hashing algorithms
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic young professional to help our finance and HR functions to prosper. Direct submission to the CFO.
- assembly of devices according to the specification;
- finding and troubleshooting with the change of individual elements and assemblies, repair.
- skills in working with the assembly document (soldering stations, swage, tester, etc.);
- basic knowledge of electrical and radio engineering;
- work with the fitting and assembly tool;
- confident work with a PC for flashing microcontrollers, using mail, writing reports on the work done;
- knowledge of nomenclature, labeling of radio elements;
- knowledge of instrumentation, their service skills (oscilloscope, etc.);
- soldering wires;
- connection and checking on the stand;
- tuning and testing products.
- full-time 5/2, 8 hours;
- probationary period - 3 months;
- possibility of extra working hours