Senior Sales Manager
STASIS is a revolutionary step towards combining the vast potential of the cryptocurrency market with the stability and reliability of traditional currencies - is one of the EXANTE's partner.
Stasis is focused on the concept of stable coins and brings institutional capital onto blockchain and crypto economy.
We are currently looking for a Sales Manager to help us present structured deposit product and acquire new customers.
Responsibilities of the Senior Sales Manager
- Following company`s strategic plan, achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with clients
- Identify and pursue new business development opportunities
- Handle escalation of client requests and queries with full ownership with redirect to relevant service departments if needed
- Drive sales process from plan to close
- University degree in finance, business management.
- Minimum 5 years in senior sales role in financial industry (brokerage company, banking, wealth management)
- Developed HNWI network
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical skills and flair with numbers and figures, strong overall view and competence in financial markets
- Fluent local language and English
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills, ability to represent the company, strong negotiator, assertive argumentation skills and ability to influence
- Entrepreneurial attitude – achieving results by working effectively with and through others
- Ability to work in high uncertainty environment
- Strong stakeholder manager, ability to work in a matrix setting
- Stress tolerant, able to prioritise, patient, but able to drive the change in a large organization
- Detail, quality oriented, able to focus on operational standards and simple problems when required
- A chance to work in a leading international financial company that has offices all around the world;
- Multicultural working environment where personal initiative is both appreciated and rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Extra medical insurance after probation period;
- Free lunch and snacks in office.