Are you in search of an exciting opportunity within the Financial Services sector? If so, we are looking for a Product Owner with a background of a business developer and strong knowledge of financial market tools. If you have a thirst for Financial Services and the experienced in the financial or fintech products creation, apply now!
- Developing of a financial product from scratch (fixed income and low-risk investment products);
- Assessing market competition by comparing company products to that of the competitors;
- Bringing in new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs;
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives;
- Obtaining product market share by working with the director for sales on developing product sales strategies;
- Working in collaboration to develop marketing/implementation strategies and product content that drives its adoption and performance;
- SCRUM: Owns the team’s backlog and sprint commitments (as needed) to ensure that the right capabilities, both functional and technical, are developed: This requires working as a business analyst to ensure that the objectives are understood and reflected in the features and user stories to be developed.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in managing the development, implementation and performance of a product or product line in the financial industry;
- Strong commercial acumen, critical thinking, analytical skills and flair with numbers and figures, strong overall view and competence in financial markets;
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent English, Russian and at least one more language is a great advantage - German, Portuguese, Spanish, Scandinavian or Asian group languages)
- Ability to create world leading FinTech tools;
- Offices in Cyprus, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Malta, Riga
- Flexible start to the working day;
- Free lunches and extended medical insurance;
- Opportunity to increase salary as a result of the Performance Review once a year;
- Bonus at the end of the year in case of a success.