Senior Account Manager Almaty
We are looking for a high-performing Senior Account Manager. Successful candidate will drive company expansion, growth of revenue and customer base.
In this role you will cover account & sales activities, report to the Head of Sales and will work closely with other members of the team.
Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager
- Following company`s strategic plan, achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with clients
- Identify and pursue new business development opportunities
- Handle escalation of client requests and queries with full ownership with redirect to relevant service departments if needed
- Drive sales process from plan to close
- University degree in finance, business management.
- Minimum 5 years in senior sales role in financial industry (brokerage company, banking, wealth management)
- Developed HNWI network
- Strong commercial acumen, analytical skills and flair with numbers and figures, strong overall view and competence in financial markets
- Fluent local language and English
- Excellent presentation and persuasion skills, ability to represent the company, strong negotiator, assertive argumentation skills and ability to influence
- Entrepreneurial attitude – achieving results by working effectively with and through others
- Ability to work in high uncertainty environment
- Strong stakeholder manager, ability to work in a matrix setting
- Stress tolerant, able to prioritise, patient, but able to drive the change in a large organization
- Detail, quality oriented, able to focus on operational standards and simple problems when required
- Developing strong experience in an international team of professionals
- Opportunity of career advancement
- Competitive benefit system
Please be informed that, by submitting your application, you agree that your data and/or your legally protected person's data will be processed in order to evaluate the application in the XNT LTD selection process, in accordance with the rules for the processing of personal data of XNT LTD candidates. The full version of the rules you can read in our website at www.exante.eu.