EXANTE is a next generation investment company that provides access to a variety of financial services, focusing on international financial markets.
We are looking for a person who:
- Really understands how social media works (what people read and why);
- Has lots of experience in creating effective social media content (it's a must);
- Understands the difference between various kinds of social media networks - we mean their target audiences, lingos, mechanics etc;
- Knows how to develop variety of content - from a tweet to a contest (the person we are looking for doesn't have to be a graphic designer or to have any video editing skills, but they must be able to come up with an idea for a good gif!);
- Knows how to gather and read analytical, statistical data;
- Has a high level of English.
Probably this person has:
- A college degree (not necessarily);
- It would be really nice if they had at least some experience with: Finances/Banking/Investments; Marketing/Advertising;
- A chance to work in a leading international financial company that has offices all around the world;
- Multicultural working environment where personal initiative is both appreciated and rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Extra medical insurance after probation period;
- Free lunch and snacks in office.