EXANTE is an international investment company. Our products are used worldwide.
The main product is a unique brokerage platform that gives access to a wide range of financial instruments. The product exists for over 6 years, and the audience of our users is constantly growing.
Quant department is responsible for developing various trading related systems and tools based on math, statistics and in-depth market knowledge.
- make sure the goals of the trading plan are met,
- support algo-trading robots,
- monitor the account balances and the activity of the markets, adjust various settings and strategies accordingly
- quickly respond to problems and failures / find reasons and solve them.
What is important for us:
- high level of responsibility,
- experience in trading financial instruments,
- knowledge of cryptocurrencies,
- good logical thinking and problem solving skills,
- proactive in process improvement
- ability to create the world's leading FinTech tools,
- offices in Moscow (m. Kievskaya / Frunzenskaya) or St. Petersburg (m. Chernyshevskaya),
- flexible start of the working day,
- free lunches and extended medical insurance,
- opportunity to increase salary as a result of the Performance Review once per year,
- bonus at the end of the year if the year was successful.