EXANTE is an international investment company that aims to give its clients access to a broad range of financial instruments and markets.
We develop IT products in Financial sector since 2011.
Now we're looking to recruit an Legal Counsel on a full time, permanent basis to join the existing international team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and deal with such legal matters (like Terms of Business, Agreements, Letters, Resolutions, Corporate document issues of the Company);
- Provide legal opinions and develop internal documentation concerning MiFID II, EMIR and MIFIR requirements;
- Assist a Compliance team in up-keeping of Corporate documents "on date" (including all related IDs, PORs, etc.);
- Assist a Compliance team in developing and managing a compliance (legal) reviews on EU and Maltese regulatory requirements, new internal regulatory documents (Policies and Procedures) and other ad-hoc issues;
- Manage and deal with GDPR and Client complaints issues;
- Assist with Counter-parties information requests and KYC questionnaires for Counter-parties;
- Provide consultations on legal and compliance matters.
- Experience in financial services;
- Understanding and familiar with general EU Regulations and Directives on financial services, investment services (MiFID II, MiFIR, EMIR, AML) as well as GDPR;
- Ability to work with a large volume information;
- Purpose oriented, ability to work under pressure and meet daily deadlines;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of any other language will be considered as a strong advantage;
- Team player and be able to make a decision at the same time.
- A chance to work in a leading international financial company that has offices all around the world;
- Multicultural working environment where personal initiative is both appreciated and rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Extra medical insurance after probation period;
- Free lunch and snacks in office.