Analyst (global macro research)
The financial holding based in Europe is seeking for a macroeconomist to join our research team. Our newly launched project Stasis (https://stasis.net/) is focused on the concept of stable coins and brings institutional capital onto blockchain and crypto economy.
· You will use macroeconomic analytical approach to evaluate the potential of the cryptocurrency market and forecast its longer-term development.
· You will create/update macroeconomic models and other tools with quant team.
· You should have the potential to conduct high-quality research.
· Macroeconomic background;
· prior employment at global investment companies is a plus;
· Strong analytical and data harvesting skills;
· Research writing proficiency in English;
· Hard-working, responsible, quick to learn, sociable.
- Challenging and exciting tasks;
- Working at the leading financial company with offices in ten countries;
- Comfortable office on Kievskaya metro station;
- Multicultural work environment where self-initiative is rewarded;
- Free lunch and office snacks.
- Compensation will be based on experience.