EXANTE is an international investment company that aims to give its clients access to a broad range of financial instruments and markets.
We develop IT products in Financial sector since 2011.
Now we're looking to recruit a Compliance assistant on a full time, permanent basis to join the existing international team.
- Ensuring the company complies with its outside regulatory requirements and internal policies
- Review and set standards for outside communications by requiring disclaimers in emails or may examine facilities to ensure they are accessible and safe
- Design or update internal policies to mitigate the risk of the company breaking laws and regulations, and lead internal audits of procedures
- Drafting and keeping minutes and protocols of board meetings and other internal documentation within corporate governance
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required in law, banking or management
- Knowledge of business and tax law
- Ability to research and analyse extensive amounts of data
- Ability to communicate clearly and translate difficult concepts into more simple terms
- Experience in compliance at least 1 year
- A chance to work in a leading international financial company that has offices all around the world;
- Multicultural working environment where personal initiative is both appreciated and rewarded;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Career growth opportunities;
- Extra medical insurance after probation period;
- Free lunch and snacks in office.